Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you?
Yes I am very pleased because I have finally activated my goal from last year and because I finished all my work for this term.
2. What have you learnt this term?
I have learnt how to make a book on Toondo. Toondo is a program for books, you can even post it to your blog. I made a book about my soul friend, I even learnt how to put it on my blog.
3. What have you found easy this term?
Participating in Taekwondo, It was very easy to understand the policies
and rules in Taekwondo. It was also very fun to do that sport.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term?
Writing a Report because I did not know what to do in the start.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term?
There were lots of people who help me throughout the term and they were: My teacher Miss G, My friend Ana, My Sister Alecia, My parents, and My cousin Ierei.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term?
I would like to change my Maths because I am very bad at maths in my group, especially my times tables.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term?
Doing extra work outside school and inside school, and working hard in the classroom.